How We Assist
Mission: National Student Assist is dedicated to finding the most cost effective solutions for student loan borrowers.
Most borrowers do not understand the restrictions that student loan laws and regulations put on them. National Student Assist guides former student loan borrowers through the complications and confusion by:
• DETERMINING THE BEST PROGRAMS: We will consult with you to determine your goals and needs, and will identify the best loan programs offered by the U.S. Department of Education that you qualify for.
• DOCUMENT PREPARATION: We will prepare all the documents required and necessary to enroll you in the repayment option you qualify for and/or complete the consolidation of your loans on your behalf. Once the documents are complete we will handle the submission to the department of education and then monitor the progress until your consolidation process is complete.
• DEFAULT HANDLING: If you are facing default or are currently in default on your student loan, we will help you “rehabilitate” your loans by working with your lenders to put you in a position to become qualified for a U.S. Department of Education consolidation loan.
• NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION: There is absolutely no cost or obligation for an initial consultation with one of our Student Loan Education Advisors. All you need to do is give us a call or fill out the Contact Us form.
WE ARE A CERTIFIED STUDENT LOAN COMPANY
WE ARE A PERFORMANCE BASED COMPANY
Your money will be placed in a 3rd party, FDIC insured trust account. We will only be paid upon successful submission and completion of your consolidation or rehabilitation. Sign up for a free 15 minute consultation.
Check your eligibility! Get started now by calling 1 800-264-2655
Through the WILLIAM D. FORD ACT the U.S. Department of Education offers various Student Loan Consolidation Programs in which will pay your existing lenders, which “consolidates” all of your federal loans into one new loan. There are four different programs they offer:
1. Standard Repayment Program
2. Graduated Repayment Program
3. Income Contingent Program
4. Income Based Repayment Program